Thursday, March 8, 2012

2011 Knitting Wrap Up

It's better late than never...

In January, I posted my knitter's life list, updates on a Christmas scarf, and a lovely hat made by my aunt. I mentioned four babies - I've not got ten babies in my life to knit for!

February I was writing, not knitting.

In March I made some progress, mentioned the Royal Wedding, and shared some lovely cowls and scarves made by my mother.

April featured knitting in paintings, and a blanket for my goddaughter.

May was about sewing.

June included World Wide Knit in Public Day, and a post on Lilian Jackson Braun.

July saw me resume work on the scallop-edged blanket - except I've lost the pattern! If anyone can find it, please let me know!

July and August was all about knitting on planes, and Jamie Fraser.

September showcased a book I want.

October was all about knitting in literature, and missing my knitting buddy!

November was all about knitting for penguins!

December featured an inspirational knitter for charity, a blogfest about organizing your stash, and a knitted hotel room in England.

How was your year in knitting?

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea. I've lost track of my knitting year, though it's probably best chronicaled in my www.ravelry.com page under woolmaniac.
    I go regularly to a knitting group and have made a few things for me and for charity, so I feel quite productive on the knitting front.
    Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Madeleine! It helped to go through my blog posts. I really should update my Ravelry site more often!

    ReplyDelete